A LETTER TO MY MOTHERLAND

MERE DESH KE NAAM KHATH

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you about how can you write an effective letter for your motherland. Even in most of the School, College competitions and many events held the competition of letter writing and oftenly choose topic  "Mere Desh Ke Naam Khath".  Even I also participated in such kind of competition where I have shared my own words for my lovely motherland "MY INDIA".

I Prefer Hindi language for writing this letter and I inked my thoughts on paper. Here, I am enclosing the pictures of my thoughts. Anyone can get the guidance through these attached letter print for participating in any competition of letter writing . Have a look on this and read it and must give your comments after reading.

LETTER TO MY MOTHERLAND

LETTER TO MY MOTHERLAND

LETTER TO MY MOTHERLAND

LETTER TO MY MOTHERLAND

LETTER TO MY MOTHERLAND

1 comment:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.